I have a few confessions I need to get off of my chest, so here I go.
1. I love Egg McMuffins. I have since I was a kid. I order them minus butter so I can ensure they are prepared fresh every time I order one.
2. This year I am finally the teacher I have always wanted to be. It has only taken 10 years to perfect my approach.
3. My kids are hilarious. Everything they do (well, mostly everything) make me laugh out loud.
4. I have baby fever…not for myself, but when I find out someone is pregnant I am over the moon.
5. This weekend I get to have dinner with some of my favorite people in the whole world (minus one) and I have been smiling from ear to ear since the plans have been set.
6. I have a new found love for the gym. I love the people there and I feel like I belong there.
7. I feel like I am a crossroads in my life. I am on the cusp of something big but I just don’t know what it is yet.
8. My husband and I are in a really great season in our marriage. I feel like I love him more today then I did when we said “I do.”
9. I love reading blogs and I spend
a bit of time a lot of time on the Interwebs and the more time I spend the more skeptical I am of bloggers who claim that everything in their life is perfect…marriage, job, sex life, everything…come on people, no one has that great of a life.
10. Making lists is one of my favorite past times.
What confessions do you have ? Please write them in list form!