Ten things that have made me extremely happy in the last week (in no particular order):
1. I passed my Praxis Exam with flying colors. I was so nervous about it I almost cried when I got the results!
2. Two of my weekend days were spent with my Bestie. That has been a long time coming.
3. We hosted a neighborhood party on Saturday and it was a complete success. YAY for local friends!
4. 18 days of school left…but who is counting?
5. Megan might be one of the funniest people I know. She played in a “corn pool” at the farm the other day and spent a lot of time picking kernels out of her butt crack. I.CANNOT.STOP.LAUGHING.ABOUT.IT.
6. Have you ever seen Tyler hold a baseball bat? Pure perfection; I must take a picture soon.
7. Avocados. The end.
8. Teaching about poverty. Not that it is a happy thing, but looking into my student’s eyes and seeing that “Ah-Ha” moment is awesome. I love teaching.
9. A clean house with the windows open and fresh air breezing through.
10. Boot Camp and Muscle Max…they might just change my life.
I will leave you with a couple of pictures from Young’s Jersey Dairy. If you live in the Cincinnati/Dayton area you must go this summer…so fun!!!!!