I found this list over on Jen’s blog and I thought it would be fun to answer my own. Thanks, Jen, for the idea and congratulations on your new baby Hadley. I feel like I know you from reading your week by week journey!
1. What are you wearing? A white flowy top that is really pretty actually, black ankle pants, and open toed shoes
2. Ever been in love? Yes!
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Not really.
4. How tall are you? 5’11”.
5. What is your shoe size? Usually a 10 or 11.
6. Any tattoos? None…but I would like one on my foot (I have been saying this for a 100 years)
7. Any piercings? Just my ears and I wear the same diamond studs every day. BORING!
8. Favorite song? That is a hard one…not really sure…Maybe “Satellite by DMB or “Watershed” by Indigo Girls
9. Quality you look for in a partner? Humor and love of family are tops on my list
10. Favorite Quote? “For I know well the plans I have for you; plans for welfare, not woe; plans to bring you a future full of hope.” ~Jeremiah 29:11
11. Favorite actor? Julia Roberts
12. Loud music or soft? Very soft…I have sensitive ears!
13. Where do you go when you’re sad? To bed
14. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 25 minutes getting ready, 25 minutes in the shower. 50 minutes total.
15. Ever been in a physical fight? No way. I am non-violent.
16. Turn on? A smile
17. Turn off? People who have to be right, people who are full of themselves, people who are loud and pick fights.
18. Fears? Something happening to my family
19. Last thing that made you cry? I am hormonal and pregnant, I cry all the time.
20. Last time you said you loved someone? This morning
21. Movie you could watch over and over again? The Shawshank Redemption and Clueless
22.The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My husband.
23. Favorite food? Hands down, chips and salsa
24. Place you want to visit? At this point, anywhere with a beach and a pool.
25. Do you have a crush? Jimmy Fallen
26. Last time you kissed someone? I kissed both kids before I left them this morning.
27. Last time you were insulted? My neighbor told me I looked like I was having twins. Not cool.
28. Favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding rings and my Tiffany charm bracelet…I will be getting a new charm very soon!
29. Who should answer these questions next? Anyone out there in Internet Land